|What Might Have Been|
|Season 1, Episode 2|
|Air date||September 21, 2019|
|Big Game||Generosity Overreach|
AN ASSASSIN'S NEUROTOXIN GIVES OLLIE A GLIMPSE OF HIS PERFECT LIFE- When Oliver is targeted for assassination, the neurotoxin he is injected with puts him into a coma-like state that shows him what his life would be like if he were never the Arrow.
- Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance/Laurel Queen
- David Ramsey as John Diggle (dream)
- Willa Holland as Thea Queen (dream)
- Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen
- Katrina Law as Nyssa al Ghul (dream)
- Caity Lotz as Sara Lance (dream)
- Colin Donnell as Tommy Merlyn (dream)
- Deborah Ann Woll as Andrea Beaumont (dream)
- with Paul Blackthorne as Quentin Lance (dream)
- and John Barrowman as Malcolm Merlyn (dream)
Special Appearance ByEdit
- Neal McDonough as Damien Darhk (personification of neurotoxin)
Special Guest StarsEdit
- Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen (dream)
- Brandon Routh as Ray Palmer (dream)
- Manu Bennett as Slade Wilson (dream)
- Antagonist: Hallucinogenic Neurotoxin
- This episode takes place almost entirely in the dreamscape the neurotoxin creates for Oliver. Oliver and Laurel are the only characters to appear in the "real world" final scene of the episode.
- In the dreamscape:
- Star City was ravaged by the League's attack in My Name Is Oliver Queen, forcing the Queens to take up residence in their Mansion.
- Oliver and Laurel are married and expecting a son.
- Tommy and Helena are married and have a daughter. Oliver and Laurel are this child's godparents.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.