|Season 4, Episode 4 (28)|
|Air date||November 11, 2019|
|Episode Guide Transcript|
Light 'Em Up
Lost and confused, Angelique hides out at the local bar. There, she meets the carefree and wild Tess Smith, who encourages her to break away from the family. Knowing that such a decision would leave his niece vulnerable to Christabella's machinations, Kol and Marcel go to retrieve her, but a new player casts a boundary spell on the establishment. Meanwhile, Elijah begrudgingly speaks to Finn to get information about an ancient order of vampires. Klaus hallucinates Dahlia taunting him about his daughter, and the hybrid is later bewildered to find Clarice at the safe house. Finally, Callie reaches out to a guilt-ridden Freya while the enigmatic Aurora de Martel moves in on Rebekah.
- Joseph Morgan as Niklaus Mikaelson
- Daniel Gillies as Elijah Mikaelson
- Nathaniel Buzolic as Kol Mikaelson
- Riley Voelkel as Freya Mikaelson
- Casper Zafer as Finn Mikaelson
- Haley Lu Richardson as Angelique Mikaelson
- Rebecca Breeds as Aurora de Martel
- Charles Michael Davis as Marcel Gerard
- Leah Pipes as Camille O'Connell (credit only)
- Sebastian Roche as Mikael (credit only)
- Claire Coffee as Alana Killeen (credit only)
- Mekenna Melvin as Callie Mercer
- Crystal Reed as Joanna (credit only)
- Shantel VanSanten as Anne Bonny (credit only)
- with Emily VanCamp as Christabella Marcoux (credit only)
- and Elizabeth Olsen as Anica
- Antagonist: Angelique Mikaelson
- Cami, Mikael, Alana, Joanna, Anne, and Christabella do not appear in this episode.
- This episode is Angelique-centric.
- This episode takes place on July 27, 2013.
- This episode is the series' first bottle episode.
- John the Bartender