|The Trial of Kal-El|
|Season 3, Episode 17|
KAL AND NAR ON TRIAL FOR TREASON- When Kal-El and Asha Del-Nar are placed on trial for treason, with Zod as the prosecution, Alura wrestles with the morality of potentially executing her nephew versus upholding the law. Astra brings Kara and Lois to New Krypton to bid him farewell should he be found guilty. An assassin plans to murder Zod. Meanwhile, on Earth, Alex, Maggie, Karen, and J'onn continue to interrogate Lesla and Reign moves forward with her agenda.
- Melissa Benoist as Kara Danvers/Supergirl
- Chyler Leigh as Alex Danvers
- Katie McGrath as Lena Luthor
- Laura Benanti as Alura Zor-El & Astra In-Ze
- Zachary Quinto as General Dru-Zod
- Tyler Hoechlin as Kal-El
- Floriana Lima as Maggie Danvers
- Odette Annable as Samantha Arias/Reign
- Jenna Dewan as Lucy Lane
- with Claire Holt as Karen Starr
- and David Harewood as J'onn J'onzz
- Harry Lennix as Commander Fer-Gor
- Chris Vance as Non
- Tracy Spiridakos as Lesla-Lar
- Dianna Agron as Raya Zod-El
- Paige Turco as Lara Lor-Van
- Casper Crump as Vandal Savage
- Mackenzie Gray as Lor-Zod
- Lauren German as President Veronica Banks
- Wallis Day as Nyssa-Vex
- Gregg Henry as Ral-Dar
- Amy Jackson as Imra Ardeen
- Minka Kelly as Lois Lane
- Georgina Campbell as Lieutenant Asha Del-Nar
- Madison Riley as Lieutenant Tara Ky-Gor
- and Emmy Rossum as Zaora Dru-Zod
- Antagonists: Dru-Zod, Alura Zor-El, Lesla-Lar
- Winslow does not appear in this episode.
- This episode is Clark-centric.
- This episode is set on June 23, 2020.