|The Iceman Cometh|
|Season 1, Episode 9 (9)|
|A Death in the Family||Oaths|
PART 1 OF 2: BLEEDING HEART OF ICE- After emerging from his accident with ice-based abilities, an unhinged Victor Fries goes on a killing spree against those responsible for his misfortunes, while also continuing to research a cure for himself and his wife. Elsewhere, James Gordon and Renee Montoya stakeout CJ Maroni's latest target and Julie Madison is surprised to find that two more members of the Sacred Order of Saint Dumas have arrived in Gotham City.
- Luke Evans as Bruce Wayne/Batman
- Aaron Paul as Jason Todd (hallucinations)
- Rose McIver as Stephanie Brown/Batgirl
- Andrew Scott as Harvey Dent
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Victor Fries/Freeze
- India de Beaufort as Julie Madison
- Katrina Law as Nyssa al Ghul/Ra's al Ghul
- Rachel Skarsten as Talia al Ghul (Earth 3)
- Erin Cahill as CJ Maroni
- Crystal Reed as Sofia Falcone
- Jane Levy as Barbara Gordon
- Jessica Stroup as Marilyn McCarthy
- Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance
- Jessica de Gouw as Helena Bertinelli
- Mehcad Brooks as James Olsen/Guardian
- Katie McGrath as Lena Luthor
- with Jonathan Pryce as Alfred Pennyworth
- John Barrowman as Malcolm Merlyn
- and Bryan Cranston as Commissioner James Gordon
- David Oyelowo as Ferris Boyle
- Justin Chatwin as Jean-Paul Valley
- Shawn Ashmore as Jason Bard
- Ruta Gedmintas as Nora Fries
- Seychelle Gabriel as Renee Montoya
- and Ron Rifkin as Brother Rollo
- Antagonist: Victor Fries
- 12th episode this season to feature all main characters
- Bruce and Victor will have a conversation about their similarities, forcing Bruce to question his ability to lead a double life.
- This episode takes place on the same night as A Death in the Family.
- This episode takes its name from the 1939 play by Eugene O'Niell concerning socialism and anarchism.
- This episode takes place on January 24, 2020.