|Season 2, Episode 4 (12)|
|Air date||April 2020|
|Episode Guide Transcript|
A PARTY TO DIE FOR'- Tensions threaten to boil over when the Crescents are invited to the biannual Faction Gala, a celebration marking six months of peace in New Orleans. Meanwhile, Hayley Marshall has a labor scare and Marcel Gerard learns something important about Kieran O'Connell. Genevieve Thorne deduces a possible weakness for Esther.
- Joseph Morgan as Niklaus Mikaelson
- Daniel Gillies as Elijah Mikaelson
- Claire Holt as Rebekah Mikaelson
- Phoebe Tonkin as Hayley Marshall
- Charles Michael Davis as Marcel Gerard
- Leah Pipes as Camille O'Connell
- Daniella Pineda as Sophie Deveraux (credit only)
- Danielle Campbell as Davina Claire (credit only)
- Elyse Levesque as Genevieve Thorne
- Yusuf Gatewood as Vincent Griffith
- with Todd Stashwick as Kieran O'Connell
- and Elizabeth Olsen as Anica (credit only)
- Sonja Sohn as Esther
- Nathan Parsons as Jackson Kenner
- Peta Sergeant as Francesca Correa
- Daniel Sharman as Kol Mikaelson
- Eka Darville as Diego
- Chase Coleman as Oliver Raynauld
- Yasmine al Bustami as Monique Deveraux
- Alexa Yeames as Abigail
- Antagonists: Esther, Kol Mikaelson, Oliver Raynauld
- Sophie, Davina, and Anica do not appear in this episode.
- There is a four-and-a-half-month time jump between Miracle and this episode.
- This episode is set on March 18, 2012.
- Hayley's due date is revised to April 6, over a week prior to her original EDD. She is now 27 weeks pregnant, the human equivalent of 37 weeks.
- Genevieve reveals her own motherhood to Hayley.
- Werewolves, unlike humans, are pregnant for 7.5 months (30 weeks).