|Season 1, Episode 10 (10)|
|Air date||April 2020|
|Episode Guide Transcript|
A PARTY TO DIE FOR'- Tensions threaten to boil over when the Crescents are invited to the biannual Faction Gala, a celebration marking six months of peace in New Orleans. Meanwhile, Hayley Marshall has a labor scare and Marcel Gerard learns something important about Kieran O'Connell. Genevieve Thorne deduces a possible weakness for Esther.
- Joseph Morgan as Niklaus Mikaelson
- Daniel Gillies as Elijah Mikaelson
- Claire Holt as Rebekah Mikaelson
- Phoebe Tonkin as Hayley Marshall
- Charles Michael Davis as Marcel Gerard
- Leah Pipes as Camille O'Connell
- Daniella Pineda as Sophie Deveraux (flashbacks)
- Danielle Campbell as Davina Claire (flashbacks)
- Crystal Reed as Joanna
- Daniel Sharman as Kol Mikaelson
- Sebastian Roche as Mikael (spirit)
- Riley Voelkel as Freya Mikaelson (flashbacks)
- Elyse Levesque as Genevieve Thorne & Dahlia
- Yusuf Gatewood as Vincent Griffith/Finn Mikaelson
- Rebecca Breeds as Aurora de Martel
- Todd Stashwick as Kieran O'Connell
- with Emily VanCamp as Christabella Marcoux
- and Elizabeth Olsen as Anica
- Claire Coffee as Alana Killeen
- Sonja Sohn as Esther
- Nathan Parsons as Jackson Kenner
- Peta Sergeant as Francesca Correa
- Eka Darville as Diego
- Chase Coleman as Oliver Raynauld
- Nishi Munshi as Gia
- Natalie Dreyfuss as Cassie Penverne
- Yasmine al Bustami as Monique Deveraux
- Alexa Yeames as Abigail
- Antagonists: Esther, Kol Mikaelson, Oliver Raynauld
- There is a four-and-a-half-month time jump between Miracle and this episode.
- This episode is set on March 18, 2012.
- Hayley's due date is revised to April 6, over a week prior to her original EDD. She is now 37 weeks pregnant.
- Genevieve reveals her own motherhood to Hayley.