|Season 4, Episode 7 (37)|
|Colorful Mind||Just Good Business|
PART 2: A MEETING- Samantha Arias and Mary Seward meet with the board of directors concerning the competing claims regarding L-Corp's line of succession. Lois Lane helps Karen Starr settle in. Susannah Russo and Alex Danvers celebrate their news. Lor-Zod confides in Lena Luthor. Finally, Livewire pursues drastic measures in the name of her own endgame.
- Melissa Benoist as Kara Danvers/Supergirl
- Chyler Leigh as Alex Danvers
- Katie McGrath as Lena Luthor
- Odette Annable as Samantha Arias
- Laura Benanti as Astra
- Olivia Wilde as Susannah Russo
- Jenna Dewan as Lucy Lane
- Minka Kelly as Dawn Granger
- Claire Holt as Karen Starr/Power Girl
- Emmy Rossum as Zaora Dru-Zod
- Brenda Strong as Lillian Luthor
- Wallis Day as Chief Magistrate Nyssa-Vex
Special Guest Stars
- Troian Bellisario as Mary Seward
- Brit Morgan as Livewire
- Daniel Sharman as General Lor-Zod
- Tasya Teles as Kasia
- Marie Avgeropoulos as Diana, Princess of Themyscira
- with Oded Fehr as Ra's al Ghul
- and Dichen Lachman as Talia al Ghul (Earth-27)
- Antagonists: Mary Seward, Ra's al Ghul
- Title Meaning: Sam explaining to the board why Mary would make a poor replacement.
- This episode is Sam-centric.
- This episode is named after the song by Evans Blue.
- This episode takes place on June 20, 2023.