|Season 7, Episode 17|
|Colorful Mind||Just Good Business|
PART 2: A MEETING- Samantha Arias and Mary Seward meet with the board of directors concerning the competing claims regarding L-Corp's line of succession. Lois Lane helps Karen Starr settle in. Susannah Russo and Alex Danvers celebrate their news. Lor-Zod confides in James Olsen. J'onn J'onzz and Eliza Danvers move forward in the wake of the previous evening. Finally, Livewire pursues drastic measures in the name of her own endgame.
- Melissa Benoist as Kara Danvers/Supergirl
- Chyler Leigh as Alex Danvers
- Katie McGrath as Lena Luthor
- Odette Annable as Reign (voice)/Samantha Arias
- Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent (credit only)
- Olivia Wilde as Susannah Russo
- Jenna Dewan as Lucy Lane (credit only)
- Minka Kelly as Dawn Granger
- Claire Holt as Karen Starr/Power Girl
- Tamzin Merchant as Lyra Strayd
- Michael Rosenbaum as LX-52
- Emmy Rossum as Zaora Dru-Zod
- with David Harewood as J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter
- and Mehcad Brooks as James Olsen
Special Guest StarEdit
- Jon Cryer as Lex Luthor
- Troian Bellisario as Mary Seward
- Brit Morgan as Livewire
- Brenda Strong as Lillian Luthor
- Daniel Sharman as Lor-Zod
- Lili Reinhart as Aethryr
- with Oded Fehr as Ra's al Ghul
- and Dichen Lachman as Talia al Ghul (Earth-27)
- Antagonists: Mary Seward, Ra's al Ghul
- Title Meaning: Sam explaining to the board why Mary would make a poor replacement.
- Clark and Lucy do not appear in this episode.
- This episode is Sam-centric.
- This episode is named after the song by Evans Blue.
- This episode takes place on June 20, 2023.