Sleipnir is a Norse demigod and child of the God Loki. He was originally killed by the angel Gabriel but was brought back by Ellen. The two would start a relationship.
Children of Cade Season 3
Sleipnir takes the form of a handsome young man with dark brown hair and brown eyes. He wears a green plaid suit.
Sleipnir appears rather cowardly at first, usually running away from danger. But he manages to gain some confidence after spending some time with Ellen.
Powers and Abilities
- Astral Projection - Sleipnir can reveal his true horse face and body in astral form.
- Immortality - Sleipnir, being a demigod, can live to be extremely old.
- Super Strength - Sleipnir shows immense strength, though he is weaker than other deities, angels, demons, and cambions.
- Super Speed - Being a horse demigod, Sleipnir can run at exceptionally quick speeds.
- Telepathy - Another ability Ellen had given him was the ability to read and communicate with people through thoughts.
- Sleipnir comes from Norse mythology. In the traditional Norse tales, he is Odin's eight legged steed.
- He is a child of Loki along with Narfi, Fenrir, Hel, and Jormungandr.
- He and Ellen are in a relationship.
- He is portrayed by actor Fletcher Donovan.