|Season 7, Episode 8 (54)|
|Air date||October 2021|
|Episode Guide Transcript|
AURORA ALLIES WITH A THIRD PARTY- When Kol learns that Aurora has gone off the rails, Freya ventures to Atlanta to retrieve both her and Rathul. Elijah trains with Mikael. Callie petitions Kingston to make a public statement regarding Tristan's assault on the capitol while Liam works with Clarkson to neutralize an internal threat to the administration. Elsewhere, Finn and Alana trace a lead on Davina.
- Daniel Gillies as Elijah Mikaelson
- Claire Holt as Rebekah Mikaelson
- Nathaniel Buzolic as Kol Mikaelson
- Riley Voelkel as Freya Mikaelson
- Casper Zafer as Finn Mikaelson
- Rebecca Breeds as Aurora de Martel
- Sebastian Roche as Mikael
- Leven Rambin as Esther
- Emily VanCamp as Christabella Marcoux (credit only)
- Claire Coffee as Alana Killeen
- Mekenna Melvin as Callie Mercer
- Crystal Reed as Joanna
- with Tahmoh Penikett as Senator Gregory Fawkes
- and Julian McMahon as Taylor Kingston
- Michael Boatman as Jason Clarkson
- Morris Chestnut as Liam Richards
- Lauren German as Veronica Banks
- Mark Dacascos as James Chen
- Willa Holland as Tristiana Laveau (flashbacks)
- with Terry O'Quinn as Secretary Hank Masters
- and John Barrowman as Malcolm Merlyn (Earth-7)
- Antagonists: Aurora de Martel, Malcolm Merlyn (Earth-7)
- Malcolm's last appearance.
- Christabella does not appear in this episode.
- 1st episode of the season to feature Rebekah Mikaelson. Claire Holt is restored to the main cast as of this episode.
- This episode is set in August 2014.