|Season 4, Episode 7 (31)|
|Air date||November 30, 2019|
|Episode Guide Transcript|
GENEVIEVE CONTACTS THE FAMILY WITH INTEL ON THE OLD ONES- When Klaus discovers that Elijah's compulsion of Genevieve has been broken, the siblings head to Chicago to deal with the former witch, but what Genevieve tells them shakes Klaus to the very core. Angelique has a heart-to-heart with Genevieve, and Mikael recuperates from his battle. Freya confronts Kai. Alana uncovers an old enemy of the Mikaelsons hiding out in the Chicago Theatre. Finn contacts Jochi, while Tess Smith seeks out Cami. Events force Marcel to decide where his loyalties lie. Finally, Mikael is visited by Ethan Pope.
- Joseph Morgan as Niklaus Mikaelson
- Daniel Gillies as Elijah Mikaelson
- Nathaniel Buzolic as Kol Mikaelson
- Riley Voelkel as Freya Mikaelson
- Casper Zafer as Finn Mikaelson
- Haley Lu Richardson as Angelique Mikaelson
- Rebecca Breeds as Aurora de Martel
- Charles Michael Davis as Marcel Gerard
- Leah Pipes as Camille O'Connell
- Sebastian Roche as Mikael
- Leven Rambin as Esther
- Claire Coffee as Alana Killeen (credit only)
- Mekenna Melvin as Callie Mercer (credit only)
- Crystal Reed as Joanna
- Shantel VanSanten as Anne Bonny
- with Emily VanCamp as Christabella Marcoux
- and Elizabeth Olsen as Anica
Special Guest StarsEdit
- Krysten Ritter as Natasha Elkin
- Rachelle Lefevre as Angelica Barker
- Oliver Ackland as Tristan de Martel
- Imogen Poots as Tess Smith
- Andrew Lees as Lucien Castle
- Claudia Black as Dahlia
- Sasha Roiz as Solomon
- Lyndsy Fonseca as Davina Mikaelson
- Chris Wood as Kai Parker
- Alexia Fast as Clarice
- Daniel Dae Kim as Jochi
- with Lance Reddick as Roan (flashbacks)
- and Arnold Vosloo as Darien Bravura
- Antagonists: Christabella Marcoux, Jochi, Kai Parker
- Title Meaning: Klaus' nickname for Gen during the 1900s. Storyville was also the red-light district of New Orleans from 1857 to 1917.
- This episode is Genevieve-centric.
- Alana and Callie do not appear in this episode.
- This episode takes place on July 30, 2013.