|Hellbent, Part 2: Heaven-Sent|
|Season 6, Episode 6 (106)|
|Hellbent, Part 1: Huntress||Hellbent, Part 3: Public Enemies|
PART 2 OF 3: AN OLD EXPERIMENT COMES BACK TO HAUNT WASHINGTON- Helena Bertinelli secures the loyalties of a dangerous new player while Lex Luthor settles into his new role. Sara Lance works with Brainiac to secure her family's freedom.
- Katie Cassidy Rodgers as Laurel Lance/Black Canary
- Katrina Law as Nyssa al Ghul
- Jessica de Gouw as Helena Bertinelli/Huntress
- Caity Lotz as Sara Lance
- Katie McGrath as Lena Luthor
- Willa Holland as Thea Queen
- Odette Annable as Samantha Arias
- Jane Levy as Barbara Gordon/Oracle
- Leven Rambin as Lyvia Luthor
- with Amy Acker as Brainiac
- and Justin Hartley as Oliver Queen (Earth-19)
Special Guest StarsEdit
- Mehcad Brooks as James Olsen/Guardian
- with Andrew Lincoln as Hellbent
- and Michael Jai White as Ben Turner/Bronze Tiger
- Lexa Doig as Talia al Ghul
- Emily Berrington as Natalia Mitternacht
- Audrey Marie Anderson as Lyla Diggle
- Katharine Isabelle as Sarge Steel
- Ian Bohen as Anatol Mykros
- Willa Fitzgerald as N.E.M.E.S.I.S.
- Antagonists: Helena Bertinelli, Hellbent, Natalia Mitternacht
- This episode takes place on November 2, 2024.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.