|Devil's Eyes, Part 2|
|Season 4, Episode 19 (79)|
|Devil's Eyes, Part 1||Root Cause|
PART 7 OF 7: THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF MACHINES- D.I.S.C.O.R.D. begins to reason against the Luthors' endgame, and sees Laurel Lance as a direct threat to her continued existence. Laurel ends her training with Shiva, who retaliates in a gruesome manner. Mercy Graves infiltrates the Talon. Thea Queen gets back in contact with her father, and Carrie Cutter "happens" to Ray Palmer.
- Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance/Black Canary
- Katrina Law as Nyssa Raatko
- Jessica de Gouw as Helena Bertinelli (flashback)
- Michael Rosenbaum as Lex Luthor (Earth-30) & Lex Luthor (Earth-10)
- Willa Holland as Thea Queen/Speedy
- Katie McGrath as Tess Luthor
- Chyler Leigh as Alexandra Danvers
- with Amy Acker as Brainiac
- and Katheryn Winnick as D.I.S.C.O.R.D.
Special Guest StarsEdit
- Kristin Kreuk as Evelyn Langstrom
- Deborah Ann Woll as Andrea Beaumont/The Phantasm
- and Brandon Routh as Ray Palmer/ATOM
- Amy Gumenick as Carrie Cutter/Cupid
- Lexa Doig as Talia al Ghul
- Brenda Strong as Leticia Luthor
- Elodie Yung as Lady Shiva (flashbacks)
- Sofia Boutella as Mercy Graves
- with Moon Bloodgood as Sin (flashbacks)
- Antagonists: D.I.S.C.O.R.D., Lex Luthor (Earth-10), Tess Luthor, Leticia Luthor
- Title Meaning: DISCORD's growing self-awareness and the darkening of the team's outlook.
- This episode is DISCORD-centric.
- 4th episode this season to feature all main characters.
- This episode is named after the song of the same name by The Rolling Stones.
- This episode takes place on January 19, 2020.