|Season 4, Episode 6 (36)|
PART 1: TRANSITION OF POWER- Samantha Arias settles into her new position as CEO of L-Corp as per the stipulations of her new contract, but, as Talia readies herself and the company, a very much alive Mary Seward arrives on the scene intent on challenging her claim. Kara Danvers and Lena Luthor step in to help their friend, and Ra's al Ghul reveals his true colors. Meanwhile, Karen Starr takes a new job.
- Melissa Benoist as Kara Danvers/Supergirl
- Chyler Leigh as Alex Danvers
- Katie McGrath as Lena Luthor
- Odette Annable as Samantha Arias
- Jenna Dewan as Lucy Lane
- Minka Kelly as Dawn Granger
- Claire Holt as Karen Starr
- Emmy Rossum as Zaora Dru-Zod
- Brenda Strong as Lillian Luthor
- Wallis Day as Chief Magistrate Nyssa-Vex
- with Olivia Wilde as Susannah Russo
- and Laura Benanti as Astra In-Ze (clone)
Special Guest StarEdit
- Jon Cryer as Lex Luthor
- Troian Bellisario as Mary Seward
- Brit Morgan as Livewire
- Tamzin Merchant as Lyra Strayd
- Daniel Sharman as Lor-Zod
- Tasya Teles as Kasia
- Marie Avgeropoulos as Diana, Princess of Themyscira
- Teressa Liane as Mary Louise Fairchild
- with Oded Fehr as Ra's al Ghul
- and Dichen Lachman as Talia al Ghul (Earth-27)
- Antagonists: Mary Seward, Ra's al Ghul
- Title Meaning: Mary's observance of Samantha's ingenuity.
- This episode is Sam-centric.
- This episode is named after the song by Broken Iris.
- This episode takes place on June 20, 2023.