|Brave New World|
|Season 3, Episode 10|
|New Krypton||The Question|
KARA AND KAL SURVEY THEIR NEW HOMEWORLD- Kara and Kal-El take a tour of New Krypton. Karen confronts Lesla. Alura and Astra continue to outline leadership positions on the planet while the Kryptonians at large readjust and Savage completes his transformation.
- Melissa Benoist as Kara Danvers/Supergirl & Kara Schott
- Chyler Leigh as Alex Danvers (simulation)
- Jeremy Jordan as Winn Schott (Earth-6) (simulation)
- Katie McGrath as Lena Luthor (simulation)
- Laura Benanti as Alura Zor-El & Astra In-Ze
- Tyler Hoechlin as Kal-El
- Floriana Lima as Maggie Danvers (simulation)
- Zachary Quinto as General Dru-Zod
- Odette Annable as Samantha Arias/Reign (simulation)
- Jenna Dewan as Lucy Lane (simulation)
- with Claire Holt as Karen Starr
- and David Harewood as J'onn J'onzz (simulation)
- Emmy Rossum as Zaora Dru-Zod
- Amy Acker as Brainiac (simulation)
- Harry Lennix as Commander Gor
- Chris Vance as Non
- Tracy Spiridakos as Lesla-Lar
- Dianna Agron as Raya Zod-El
- Chad Lowe as Thomas Coville (simulation)
- Paige Turco as Lara Lor-Van
- Casper Crump as Vandal Savage
- Gregg Henry as Ral-Dar
- Matt Barr as Tyr-Van
- Madison Riley as Lieutenant Tara Ky-Gor
- Lauren German as President Veronica Banks (simulation)
- Emma Tremblay as Ruby Arias (simulation)
- Robert Gant as Zor-El
- Wallis Day as Junior Magistrate Nyssa-Vex
- with Billy Zane as Lex Luthor (simulation)
- and Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Ran-Zod (simulation)
- Antagonist: None
- 2nd episode this season to feature no antagonist.
- 6th episode this season to feature all main characters.
- Like Kandor, there are no scenes on Earth. The human characters only appear during Zod's battle simulation.
- Vandal Savage completes his transformation into a Kryptonian.
- Black Zero is identified by name in this episode.
- This episode takes place on June 9, 2020.
- Zod discloses to Kal that the "so-called terrorist known as Black Zero" was his uncle Ran. In the comics, Black Zero is called "Ran-Z" and is not related to any noble House.