|A Name to My Pain|
|Season 4, Episode 11 (77)|
|Chip Away At Your Soul||Heirs|
LEGACIES- Bruce, Alfred, and Lucius Fox uncover secrets about Thomas and Martha, while Seward returns with a dark agenda. Barbara finally finds her answers and Oswald renegotiates his deal with Strange.
LAUGHING MAD- A changed Jeremiah Valeska sets his sights on the GCPD, while Jim and Bruce team up to hunt down Ra's al Ghul. Nygma and the Riddler debate helping smuggle Tabitha and Butch out of the city, while Oswald finally reclaims his empire.
- Ben McKenzie as Jim Gordon
- Donal Logue as Harvey Bullock
- David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne
- Morena Baccarin as Lee Thompkins
- Sean Pertwee as Alfred Pennyworth
- Robin Lord Taylor as Oswald Cobblepot
- Erin Richards as Barbara Kean
- Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle
- Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma
- Jessica Lucas as Tabitha Galavan
- Chris Chalk as Lucius Fox
- Drew Powell as Butch Gilzean
- Crystal Reed as Sofia Falcone (comatose)
- with Anthony Carrigan as Victor Zsasz
- and Alexander Siddig as Ra's al Ghul
- Troian Bellisario as Mary Seward
- Cameron Monaghan as Jerome Valeska (corpse)/Jeremiah Valeska
- Kelcy Griffin as Vanessa Harper
- Francesca Root-Dodson as Ecco
- and BD Wong as Hugo Strange
- Antagonist: Ra's al Ghul, Mary Seward
- Title meaning: another Joker quote, wherein the villain states that he has "given a name to [my] pain, and that name is Batman!"
- This episode is Bruce-centric.